October is National Cookie Month so we thought we would share a cookie recipe that uses our SoHo Earl tea.
Talbott Teas Soho Earl Cookies
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons SoHo Earl tea leaves, from 6 SoHo Earl tea sachets *
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon water
1 cup unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Pulse together all the dry ingredients in a food processor until the tea leaves are pulverized.
3. Add vanilla, water, and butter; pulse together until a dough is formed.
4. Divide the dough in half, placing each half on a sheet of plastic wrap.
5. Roll each half into a 12-inch log.
6. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
7. Slice each log into 1/3 inch thick pieces.
8. Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or foil, 2 inches apart.
9 Bake, about 12 minutes. Edges will be slightly brown.
Let cool – about 5 minutes
* Our SoHo Earl tea is made from Organic black tea, oil of Bergamot, blue cornflower, and natural flavors.
To find a Talbott Teas retailer near you, visit
or visit our website at www.talbottteas.com